Appointments and Remuneration Committee
The Appointments and Remuneration Committee has the following basic responsibilities, without prejudice to any other task assigned to it by the Board of Directors:
- To formulate and review the criteria to be employed regarding the composition of the Board of Directors and the selection of candidates;
- To advise on the Director appointment proposals made by the Board of Directors to the Shareholders' Meeting and the director appointment resolutions made by the Board of Directors by co-option;
- To advise on the appointment of the Secretary and the Vice-Secretary to the Board of Directors;
- To propose, to the Board, the directors to be designated as Chairman, Managing Director and as members of the Executive Commission and the other Commissions;
- To formulate and review the criteria to be followed in appointing senior executives of ACCIONA;
- To advise on the appointment or dismissal of senior executives who report directly to the Board of Directors or the Executive Commission;
- To evaluate the annual remuneration system and amount paid to directors and senior executives;
- To periodically review the variable remuneration programs, considering their suitability and results;
- To ensure transparency in remunerations;
- To be aware of transactions which imply or may imply a conflict of interest under the terms envisaged in this Regulation, including operations with significant shareholders, directors, senior executives or persons related to any of the foregoing; and specifically to approve any transactions outside the normal course of business of ACCIONA or in which a company over which ACCIONA exerts a significant influence is involved, or any undertaken other than in arm's-length conditions.
Members of Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Mr. Juan Carlos Garay Ibargaray (Chairman).
- Mr. Javier Sendagorta Gómez del Campillo (Member).
- Mr. Jerónimo Marcos Gerard Rivero (Member).